(1) A member of the Board shall hold office for a period of four years and is eligible for reappointment.
(2) A member of the Board may at any time resign from office in writing addressed to the President.
(3) A member of the Board who is absent from three consecutive meetings of the Board without sufficient cause ceases to be a member of the Board.
(4) The President may by letter addressed to a member revoke the appointment of that member in consultation with the Board for stated reasons.
(5) Where a member of the Board is for a sufficient reason, unable to act as a member, the Minister shall determine whether the inability would result in the declaration of a vacancy.
(6) Where there is a vacancy
(a) under subsection (2), (3), (4) or section 7 (2),
(b) as a result of a declaration under subsection (5), or
(c) by reason of the death of a member, the Board shall inform the Minister and the Minister shall notify the President of the vacancy and the President shall appoint a person to fill the vacancy.